- Our solutions
- Our expertise
- About TSO
- Contact us
Case-studies: open data
Nature Publishing Group (NPG) produces leading scientific journal, Nature, and is part of the global Macmillan Publishing Group. The Group was keen to offer linked data to third parties and asked TSO to help implement this.
The Gazettes are complex publications with over 5,000 customers placing more than 200,000 notices each year and TSO has worked closely with The National Archives to introduce a sophisticated electronic processing system, conforming to the e-government priority of opening up public data.
The National Archives’ Legislation.gov.uk service was created in partnership with TSO to be the world’s first state legislative records service published online, and available in multiple formats, using Open Data standards.
Case studies by expertise
Case studies by client
- British Retail Consortium (BRC) (1)
- Driving Standards Agency (1)
- Home Office (UK Border Agency) (1)
- London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games (1)
- Nature Publishing Group (NPG) (1)
- Parliament and the Northern Ireland Assembly (1)
- Thames Valley Police (TVP) (1)
- The National Archives (TNA) (2)