- Our solutions
- Our expertise
- About TSO
- Contact us
- To provide our customers with the very best information, products and services. Our highly trained multimedia contact centre staff will respond to enquiries and orders in a professional manner, maximising efficiency, quality and value.
- To deal with any complaints promptly, openly and fairly. We carry out regular reviews of complaints and take appropriate action where required.
- To continually improve our service and welcome all customer feedback.
- To ensure all our customers are satisfied with the service they receive, and measure satisfaction levels on a bi-annual basis. See results from our recent survey (959KB)
Publications Orders and Customer Services
If you would like to order our publications, or have an enquiry, you can contact us by phone, post, fax or email, or you can visit our online bookshop.
Web Order Helpline
For enquiries or support on ordering from our online bookshop:
Call +44 (0)333 200 2425
Fax: +44 (0)333 202 5080
Complaints, Comments and Compliments
We pride ourselves on delivering an excellent standard of service to our customers. We also realise that on rare occasions things can go wrong.
When this happens we welcome the opportunity to investigate your concerns and put things right.
If you want to make a complaint, comment or compliment about our service:
Call: +44 (0)1603 696 972
Fax: +44 (0)1603 696 458
Textphone: +44 (0)333 202 5077
PO Box 29
Our Complaints Procedure
Our Customer Care Team will acknowledge your complaint and investigate. We aim to contact you with a response within five working days of receipt.
1st Level – If you feel that your concerns have not been properly investigated, you can contact our Customer Care Manager, Joe Browne, by email. Alternatively, you can call or write to us using the contact details above.
2nd Level – If, after receiving a response at the first level, you feel your concerns have still not been fully addressed, your complaint can be escalated to our Contact Centre Manager, Sam Appleyard-Smith, by email. You can also call or write to us using the above contact details.
It is important that we learn from complaints as an organisation. A service delivery review is carried out each month to highlight the areas for improvement.
Within the Contact Centre a culture of continuous improvement exists. In order to allow us to understand our strengths and weaknesses we carry out a bi-annual Customer Satisfaction Survey. A random sample of our customers are contacted and asked to complete a short survey regarding their experience of the TSO Contact Centre. The data analysis and benchmarking is carried out by an independent external organisation, The Leadership Factor.
The results of the 2010/11 survey placed TSO in the top 8% of over 800 organisations within the supply and distribution sector.
- "Fast analysis of the situation and quick uncomplicated resolution. Excellent customer support!"
- "One of the best suppliers we use"
- "Excellent publication and excellent service"
Previous survey comments include:
- “Excellent service all round”
- “To date I have found your service to be extremely efficient”
- “For my first taste it was fantastic, I would not hesitate to pick up the phone and order again”
Publishing & Digital Solutions
- Call: +44 (0)333 202 5070
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @TSO Solutions
- Call: +44 (0)333 202 5070
- Email: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: @TSO Technology
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded for training and quality purposes.