- Our solutions
- Our expertise
- About TSO
- Contact us
We have achieved accreditation in four key areas:
- Quality Assurance ISO 9001:2008
- Environmental Assurance ISO 14001:2004
- Information Security Assurance ISO 27001:2013
- Health and Safety Assurance OHSAS 18001:2007
TSO meets the internationally recognised and respected ISO 9001:2008 quality management standard, following certification by BSI Management Systems. This certification demonstrates our commitment to driving continual quality improvement through implementation of a Quality Management System (QMS) across the whole organisation.
TSO is committed to a demanding set of environmental policy objectives. In 2004 we achieved the ISO 14001 certificate at our Parliamentary Press, and this accreditation has been extended to cover all of our business sites.
ISO 14001 is an international standard which recognises the effectiveness of our Environmental Management System and shows that we have improved the potential environmental impacts of our operations.
Environmental Policy Commitments
As part of the Williams Lea group, we have five environmental policy commitments:
- Provision of environmentally focused products and services to our clients
- Driving the adoption of environmentally sustainable principles within our supply chain networks
- Becoming a low-carbon business and reducing the carbon intensity of our supply chain networks
- Preventing pollution and conserving resources through the adoption of environmental best practice, continual improvement in our performance, and compliance with legislation and other requirements to which we subscribe
- Responsible sourcing of paper products.
TSO has attained the ISO 27001:2013 certification for its Information Security Management System. Information security is the preservation of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
TSO is committed to maintaining and continually improving information security. This accreditation provides our clients, partners and customers with confidence that their information is being held securely and in accordance with current legislation, such as the Data Protection Act 1998.
Our Information Security policy is supported by our Risk Management and Business Continuity policies.
Working at the heart of government, TSO publishes sensitive and confidential information electronically on a daily basis. As one of the first UK companies to receive ISO 27001 certification, TSO has shown its commitment to ensuring the highest possible standards of information security, from secure email communications, to secure web hosting.
In August 2009, TSO’s Parliamentary Press was awarded the international safety standard BS OHSAS 18001 by the British Standards Institution (BSI). The award shows our commitment to the health and safety of employees and visitors. The system has been adopted across the organisation, with the flexibility to accommodate our diverse range of activities. The system is available to all staff via our company intranet.
We also cover health and safety issues in the induction of new staff, with job-specific, awareness and refresher training given at regular intervals.
- To reduce the number of Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR) reportable accidents to no more than 2 per annum
- To reduce the number of recordable accidents to fewer than 20 per annum
- To further develop the general risk assessment process and standardise relevant documentation
- To improve the health and safety culture company-wide by means of further communication and training
- To continue our development of the BS OHSAS 18001 certified safety management system.
Publishing & Digital Solutions
- Call: +44 (0)333 202 5070
- Email: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: @TSO Solutions
- Call: +44 (0)333 202 5070
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @TSO Technology
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded for training and quality purposes.